MLA Works Cited Slide
- Remember a few basics and use your online resources!
- Alphabetize entries by the first word of the citation (which is usually the author’s last name or the title of the source)
- Center the title (Works Cited); do not bold or underline it
- Only list cites you actually used in your final product—including those you used to find pictures for visual aids
- Be sure to check and double check that every cite on the works cited page is referenced in the body of your product
- Remember that your works cited page will help others get to the information they need, so it’s important to include all of your references as completely as possibly